Terms and Conditions
- If your cake contains figurines made from fondant, whilst edible, we do not advise that they be eaten, due to the presence of reinforcements.
- Please note if you send a 3rd party to collect, it remains your responsibility to inform the person of the order details and specifications.
- Please note that all cakes MUST be refrigerated.
- We accept no responsibilities for any damages sustained to the cake once it has left the premises.
- Please note we do not have boxes big enough to be able to cover designer cake.
- We are unable to provide a closed box for a square cake bigger than 45cm
Transporting your cake.
- When transporting your cake, you need to make sure you have a flat clear space for your cake to sit.
- This could include the boot or front wheel well, as long it is clear of any other objects.
- Once the cake is safely stowed in your vehicle, it’s your responsibility and we are not liable for any damages caused by careless handling
- Cancellation is worked out on the total of the order not the deposit paid.
- Cancellations of orders will be penalised accordingly:
- 2 weeks’ notice: 10 % cancellation
- 1 weeks’ notice: 25% cancellation
- 2 days’ notice: 100% cancellation
- Cancellation fees are calculated according to the date the cake is for collection NOT when the order was placed.
- When it comes to collection times, we are very strict that client come at the time stipulated on the order.
- It is the customers responsibility to collect the cake on time.
- Cakes for Africa and its staff members will not be held responsible for cakes that were not collected.
- The trading hours for all our branches can be viewed on our website. can be viewed here
Changes to orders
- All changes must be made via Email or WhatsApp. No telephonic changes will be accepted.
- Telephone / WhatsApp number: 012 803 6198
Email address: email@example.com